Team BMC is excited to participate in the BAA 10K for the first time in 2017. Run through the streets of Boston, and experience the essence of the city—historical, scenic, fun and exciting. Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated runners from all levels of experience who are excited to cross the finish line representing Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception.
Teammates unite to tackle this courageous feat and support BMC’s comprehensive treatment programs for young adults who have begun to experiment with substances in the hopes of preventing addiction, as well as patients who have already developed a substance use disorder. Team BMC athletes will help fight the opioid epidemic plaguing our community, raising funds for BMC’s adolescent, young adult and adult addiction programs.
Why Join Us
Join Team BMC to race in the BAA 10K and help raise money to help fight addiction.
- Runners must raise $300 to be a part of Team BMC in the BAA 10K.
- Team BMC runners will help fight the opioid epidemic plaguing our community, raising funds for BMC’s adolescent, young adult and adult addiction programs.
- Members of Team BMC receive:
- Training tips & tricks.
- Team BMC apparel including t-shirts and running singlet.
- Personalized fundraising page that makes it easy to share with family and friends.
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from our staff.
- Plenty of content that helps you get to know BMC
- To join Team BMC in the BAA 10K, runners should first secure race registration with the BAA here and then contact us at Team.BMC@bmc.org for next steps.