Newburyport Half Marathon
Join Team BMC and help us fight addiction! Substance use is on the rise. In fact, it is a leading cause of morbidity and mortality in the United States. In Massachusetts alone, opioids kill more people than motor vehicle accidents. Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated athletes who will run a scenic 13.1 miles through historic Newburyport, MA, representing Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception. Run with us and help BMC in the fight against the addiction crisis. All funds raised from Team BMC’s participation in the Newburyport Half Marathon will support addiction programs at Boston Medical Center.
Why Join Us
Help us fight addiction and join Team BMC to race in the North Shore’s greatest half marathon AND best post-race party. You can register as an individual athlete, or be a part of a two-person relay!
- Runners must raise $750 to be a part of Team BMC
- All funds raised will go to addiction service programs at Boston Medical Center, including Project RESPECT, Project ASSERT, the CATALYST Clinic and more
- Members of Team BMC receive:
- Training tips and access to BMC’s marathon coach
- Team BMC apparel
- Personalized fundraising page that makes it easy to share with family and friends
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from our staff
- Free entry into the 2016 Newburyport Half Marathon
- VIP access to the post-race party
Additional Resources and Information