General Donations to Fall Fête: A Celebration of Courage
Thank you for making a donation in support Fall Fête: A Celebration of Courage, ensuring exceptional care, without exception for refugee patients seeking support at The Center for Refugee Health and Human Rights at BMC.
Your Donation Makes an Impact!
- $50 sponsors a monthly phone conversation with family members in a client’s country of origin
- $100 helps clients with public transportation to medical appointments for one year
- $250 sponsors an elderly Somali women’s community support groups for one year
- $500 sponsors 15 clients for a leadership skills and employment workshop
- $1,000 covers food for three client families visiting Boston Medical Center's Food Pantry three times per month
- $1,500 sponsors a monthly parenting group for mothers for one year
- $2,000 sponsors an asylum claim for a client escaping persecution in his/her country because of his/her race, religion, political opinion or membership to a social group
- $5,000 sponsors eight clients for a nine-week job readiness workshop series
Please note this form is for general donations only and does not include tickets to the event.