B.A.A. Distance Medley
- 5K on Saturday, April 13, 2019;
- 10K on Sunday, June 23, 2019; and
- Half Marathon on Sunday, October 13, 2019
Join Team BMC in the B.A.A. Distance Medley which includes the 5K, 10K and Half Marathon. The B.A.A. 5K is the first in the series and kicks off Marathon weekend. The 3.1 mile race takes runners through Boston and across the historic Boston Marathon finish line. The B.A.A. 10K journeys through Boston’s streets and allows you to experience the essence of the city—historical, scenic, fun and exciting. Lastly, is the B.A.A. Half Marathon where runners will tread the streets of Boston and Brookline’s Emerald Necklace. Participants will raise critical funds for a variety of Boston Medical Center programs, including addiction and emergency medicine.
Any runners with outstanding fundraising efforts for the B.A.A. Distance Medley will be noted for future Team BMC events. Special consideration will be given to any Team BMC Boston Marathon applicants who go above and beyond with the B.A.A. Distance Medley fundraising.
Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated athletes from all levels of experience who are excited to represent Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception. Runners must raise $750 to be a part of Team BMC in the B.A.A. Distance Medley.
Members of Team BMC receive:
- Training program
- Team BMC apparel
- Personalized fundraising page, making it easy to share with family and friends
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from staff
- Plenty of content to help you learn more about BMC and the programs you are supporting