Falmouth Road Race
Join Team BMC in the historic New Balance Falmouth Road Race. The seven-mile course is a scenic run along the Cape Cod coastline through tree shaded roads to a beachfront finish line. Participants will support Boston Medical Center in the fight against the addiction epidemic plaguing our community, raising funds for BMC’s adolescent, young adult and adult substance use programs.
Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated athletes from all levels of experience who are excited to represent Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception. Runners must raise $1,000 to be a part of Team BMC in the Falmouth Road Race.
Members of Team BMC receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 New Balance Falmouth Road Race
- Training program
- Team BMC apparel, including a t-shirt and running singlet
- Personalized fundraising page, making it easy to share with family and friends
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from staff
- Plenty of content to help you learn more about BMC and the programs you are supporting
How to Join
To join, please apply to Team BMC. Once accepted, BMC will contact you with next steps.