Rodman Ride for Kids
Join Team BMC in the Rodman Ride for Kids, a a 25-, 50- or 100-mile non-competitive cycling tour. As a member of Team BMC you will not only have a great cycling experience with friends, colleagues and family members, but you will also do your part to ensure that BMC continues to make a difference in the lives of our littlest patients.
Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated athletes from all levels of experience who are excited to represent Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception. Riders must raise $1,500 and virtual riders must raise $500 to be a part of Team BMC in the Rodman Ride for Kids.
Members of Team BMC receive:
- A biking kit, training support and a custom team t-shirt and biking shirt
- Up to 3% match on every donation you receive
- A festive all-day event complete with breakfast, music, barbecue lunch, prizes, T-shirts and a built-in cheering section
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from staff
- Plenty of content to help you learn more about BMC and the programs you are supporting
How to Join
To join, please apply to Team BMC. Once accepted, BMC will register you with the Rodman Ride for Kids. Riders should expect a confirmation email upon completion.