Shatterproof Rise Up Against Addiction 5K Walk/Run
Boston, MA, 02119
Join Team BMC and the Grayken Center for Addiction at Boston Medical Center in the Shatterproof Rise Up Against Addiction 5K Walk/Run. Walk or run through Franklin Park in Boston to raise awareness, foster community and end the addiction epidemic. Shatterproof is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to ending the devastation addiction causes families. Participants will raise critical funds for the Grayken Center as they collaborate with Shatterproof to improve substance use treatment programs and provide more well-rounded support to BMC patients.
Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated participants from all levels of experience who are excited to represent Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception. Participants must raise $250 to be a part of Team BMC in the Shatterproof Rise Up Against Addiction 5K Walk/Run.
Members of Team BMC receive:
- Free entry into the Shatterproof Rise Up Against Addiction 5K Walk/Run
- Training program for 5K runners
- Team BMC apparel
- Personalized fundraising page, making it easy to share with family and friends
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from staff
- Plenty of content to help you learn more about BMC and the Grayken Center for Addiction
How to Join
To join, please apply to Team BMC first. Once you have applied, a link to create your fundraising page (and a code for runners) will be provided to you to register with Shatterproof.