Spartan Race at Fenway Park
Join us for this one-of-a-kind race in the world’s most historic ballpark, and help us in the fight addiction. Substance use is on the rise. In fact, it is a leading cause of morbidity and mortality in the US. In Massachusetts alone, opioids kill more people than motor vehicle accidents. Team BMC is comprised of dedicated athletes who will compete in a 3-mile obstacle course through America's beloved Fenway Park, while representing Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception. Run, jump and burpee with us, and help BMC in fight this addiction epidemic. All funds raised will support addiction programs at Boston Medical Center.
Why Join Us
Up for the challenge? Join Team BMC in the Spartan Race and gain unprecedented access to America’s Most Beloved ballpark! Do burpees in the clubhouse, run on the warning track and sprint through the finish line at home plate—all in an effort to help BMC fight addiction. There are more than 20 obstacles in this three-mile course! You can register as an individual athlete, or even be a part of a team!
- Athletes must raise $750 to be a part of Team BMC
- All funds raised will go to Addiction Service Programs at Boston Medical Center, including Project RESPECT, Project ASSERT, the CATALYST Clinic and more
Members of Team BMC Receive:
- Team BMC apparel
- Personalized fundraising page that makes it easy to share with family and friends
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from our staff
- Guaranteed entry into the Spartan Race, Fenway Park
- Discounted race registration
- Bragging rights!
Additional Resources and Information