Spartan Race at Fenway Park
Join Team BMC in the Spartan Race and gain unprecedented access to America’s Most Beloved Ballpark! Do burpees in the clubhouse, run on the warming track and sprint through the finish line at home plate—all in an effort to help BMC fight addiction. You can register as an individual athlete, or even be a part of a team!
Teammates unite to tackle the three-mile course—with more than 20 obstacles—in support of BMC’s adolescent, young adult and adult addiction programs. Team BMC will help fight the opioid epidemic plaguing our community by raising key funds for comprehensive treatment programs for young adults who have begun to experiment with substances in the hopes of preventing addiction, as well as patients who have already developed a substance use disorder.
Check back soon for details on the 2018 Spartan Race at Fenway Park.
Why Join Us
Up for the challenge? Join Team BMC in the Fenway Spartan Race and help BMC fight addiction.
- Athletes must raise $300 to be a part of Team BMC in the Fenway Spartan Race
- Team BMC athletes will help fight the addiction epidemic, raising funds for BMC’s adolescent, young adult and adult addiction programs
Members of Team BMC Receive:
- Team BMC apparel
- Personalized fundraising page that makes it easy to share with family and friends
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from our staff
- Discounted race registration: please apply to Team BMC first, and then we will provide the discount code to register for the Spartan Race
- Bragging rights!
Additional Resources and Information