Medical Excellence that Sets Us Apart
Many of our physicians and areas of excellence are nationally renowned, and our patients receive the latest technologically advanced treatments. We provide the highest-quality care combined with an ongoing passion to treat each and every patient and family member with respect, warmth and compassion.
Financial support assures that our clinical programs and research remain robust and that we uphold our promise of providing exceptional care, without exception.
- BMC is one of only two centers in the country to treat all forms of amyloidosis…along with serving as an international referral center, BMC is rated number one in the world of bone marrow transplants to combat this disease, and trains visiting clinicians and scientists worldwide in this area of specialty.
- BMC is one of only nine hospitals in the country—and the only one in Massachusetts—to be designated by the American Parkinson’s Disease Association as an Advanced Center of Research…we are recognized as a national leader in Parkinson’s disease care.
- BMC is internationally recognized for its expertise in autoimmune disease treatment…the BMC Scleroderma Center, the largest in New England, is recognized internationally, and is one of only six centers in the country involved in research sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- BMC has pioneered the development of the NIH-sponsored Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium…offering internationally recognized expertise in the evaluation and treatment of all forms of vasculitis.
- The Pulmonary Hypertension Center at BMC is one of the largest in the country…providing an extensive and unique evaluation and treatment program for patients with primary and secondary forms of pulmonary hypertension.