Our Wish List includes items that are currently necessary to host events or meet the needs expressed by patients at the hospital. This list is not an exhaustive list of items that are needed by BMC’s patients, but simply a starting point for ways we can improve the health outcomes of women who receive their care here.
To underwrite any of these items please contact Alix Carey in the BMC Office of Development by email at email@example.com.
For BMC families to purchase items needed in child-rearing:
- Grocery Stores
- and more
$50 buys a brand new car seat through BMC’s deeply discounted car seat program.
$500 underwrites a mural in pediatric treatment and exam rooms.
The Women’s Health Fund allow the Friends of Women’s Health to pay for many of the items that make their way onto the Wish List, including:
- Extra clothing for SPARK kids
- Transportation for BMC's neediest patients
- Breast cancer support groups
- Cell phones
- Used DVDs for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy treatment
- Gently used children's books
- Care packages of personal items for some of our neediest in-patients and out-patients
- Counseling for children who live with violence in their family, home or neighborhood
- Gift baskets for new mothers including a package of diapers, clothing, a toy and baby accessories