Join TEAM BMC 2014!
If you or anyone you know is interested in helping Boston Medical Center in its mission to provide exceptional care, without exception, please sign up today!
• Team BMC seeks enthusiastic members who will be dedicated and willing to put forth maximum efforts in their role as both a team member and fundraiser.
• Boston Medical Center provides numerous benefits to runners, including a personalized training program, Team BMC apparel, health and wellness advice and much more.
• The fundraising minimum for each runner is $5,000, and priority will be given to those applicants with a proven track record of fundraising success and/or a compelling network/fundraising plan. Team BMC members will receive fundraising tools including a personal Web page on the Team BMC Web site to post an appeal, accept online donations and manage email outreach.
• Team BMC also welcomes qualified runners who have or will receive their number through the BAA, or runners from Team BMC 2013 who will receive a bib. If you are a qualified runner, or if you know anyone who is, please consider running for BMC. There is no minimum fundraising requirement for qualified runners and/or runners with a special invitation through the BAA for the 2014 race.
Team BMC applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Apply today to be part of Team BMC as it trains for the experience of a life time! Click here to submit your Team BMC application online.
• Fill out an online application.
• Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
• Print out the Terms & Conditions and fax a signed copy to Cristen DeCourcey at 617-638-8983. Applications will not be complete until this is received.
Terms and Conditions for Non-Qualified Runners
If you have any questions, please contact Cristen.DeCourcey at Cristen.DeCourcey@bmc.org or 617-638.6722.