Join Team BMC in the Boston Marathon, the oldest annual marathon in the world. The historic 26.2 mile course begins in Hopkinton, MA, and ends in downtown Boston after taking a momentous “right on Hereford, left on Boylston” towards the finish line. Participants will raise critical funds for Boston Medical Center (BMC), particularly the hospital’s Emergency Department.
Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated athletes from all levels of experience who are excited to represent Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception.
There are many benefits to running with Team BMC, some of which are:
- A complimentary training program with the one of the best trainers in Boston
- Team BMC apparel, including t-shirts, running singlets and more
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from staff
- Plenty of content to help you learn more about BMC and the programs you are supporting
- Private warm-up space at the start line in Hopkinton and private family meeting space at the Finish Line in Copley
- Your own personal BMC cheering sections along the way
How to Join
Currently, Team BMC is only accepting applications from qualified runners. To apply, you must have already received your bib number from the BAA.
If you meet these requirements, please click here to access the application.