Join Team BMC in the Boston Marathon®, the oldest annual marathon in the world. The historic 26.2-mile course begins in Hopkinton, MA, and ends in downtown Boston after taking a momentous “right on Hereford, left on Boylston” toward the finish line.
Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated athletes from all levels of experience who are excited to represent Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception.
Members of Team BMC receive:
- Coaching by John Furey and access to the Furey 26.2 training program, designed to get you physically ready for 26.2 miles!
- Private indoor warm up space at the start line in Hopkinton
- Private indoor family meeting space at the finish line in Copley
- Team BMC apparel including t-shirts, running singlets and more
- Team BMC spirit! Team meetings and other opportunities to connect with your fellow team members
- Fundraising support through workshops, one-on-one coaching, online resources, team e-newsletters and more
How to Join
To join, please apply to Team BMC. BMC reviews applications and accepts runners on a rolling basis. Once accepted, BMC will contact you with next steps.