Join Team BMC in the Boston Marathon®, the oldest annual marathon in the world. The historic 26.2 mile course begins in Hopkinton, MA, and ends in downtown Boston after taking a momentous “right on Hereford, left on Boylston” towards the finish line. For the first time in history, the Boston Marathon has been postponed until September in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. And while the date has changed, support for BMC has never been more crucial. With your support, BMC will remain a source of world-class care, resources and aid for all patients that walk through our doors including our most vulnerable patients whose lives have been upended by COVID-19.
Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated athletes from all levels of experience who are excited to represent Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception.
There are many benefits to running with Team BMC, some of which are:
- A complimentary training program with the one of the best trainers in Boston
- Team BMC apparel, including t-shirts, running singlets and more
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from staff
- Plenty of content to help you learn more about BMC and the programs you are supporting
- Private warm-up space at the start line in Hopkinton and private family meeting space at the Finish Line in Copley
- Your own personal BMC cheering sections along the way
How to Join
To join as a qualified marathon runner, please apply to Team BMC. You must have a confirmed entry bib with the B.A.A. in order to join Team BMC, as BMC no longer has open bibs for non-qualified runners in the 2020 race.
Additional Resources and Information
To see a complete list of Marathon sponsors, click here.