For the first time, Team BMC will participate in the 2018 Winter Walk—a two-mile walk through Greater Boston in support of BMC’s most vulnerable patient population, Boston’s homeless children and adults. Participants will raise life-changing funds for BMC programs devoted to caring for these individuals, including the Elders Living at Home Program (ELAHP), Department of Social Work, Socially Responsible Surgeons and the Boston Center for Refugee Health & Human Rights.
Why Join Us
Join Team BMC to walk in the Winter Walk and raise money to help Boston’s homeless community.
- Walkers must raise $1,000 to be part of Team BMC in the Winter Walk
- For additional opportunities to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team BMC athletes will spread awareness of the barriers facing Boston’s homeless population, raising funds for BMC programs working directly with patients experiencing homelessness or are at risk of becoming homeless
- Members of Team BMC receive:
- Team BMC winter apparel
- Personalized fundraising page that makes it easy to share with family and friends
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from our staff
- Free race registration for 20 participants.
Please apply to Team BMC first. Upon acceptance, a code will be provided to you to register with the Winter Walk.
Additional Resources and Information
Banner Photo Credit: Christopher Shane – The Winter Walk