Team BMC Sponsorship
"Santander is a global bank with a local footprint. We are honored to be associated with Boston Medical Center through Team BMC in the Boston Marathon. The marathon gives us the opportunity to engage our employees who run on Team BMC and employees in our branches on the route who participate in branch cheering sections.” – Federico Papa, managing director, Global Banking, Santander
Team BMC is comprised of dedicated supporters who move their muscles in athletic fundraisers in the name of Boston Medical Center. Currently members of Team BMC raise awareness of the hospital's mission and support its ability to offer exceptional care—all while having fun in the process! Current Team BMC events include the Boston Marathon, the Boston Triathlon, Rodman Ride for Kids, and more.
Team BMC programming offers a multitude of opportunities for corporate sponsors. Companies can engage their employees in philanthropy by fielding a corporate fundraising team, or they can become a sponsor and receive a number of branding and marketing opportunities.
Benefits of a Team BMC sponsorship may include:
- Company name or logo on team apparel and other branded items
- Company name or logo on signage at Team BMC events
- Company recognition at annual BMC signature events
- Entries into exclusive athletic events for employees
- Training and fundraising programs to help employees succeed