The Columbia Threadneedle Investments Boston Triathlon
Team BMC is excited to partner with Columbia Threadneedle Investments and the Boston Triathlon for the second year in a row as the official race charity partner. The Columbia Threadneedle Investments Boston Triathlon captures the essence of the city—historical, scenic, fun and exciting. Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated athletes who swim in the fresh waters of Dorchester Bay, bike through Boston city streets, and run along the scenic Southie shoreline, representing Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception.
Teammates unite to tackle this courageous feat and support BMC’s comprehensive treatment programs for young adults who have begun to experiment with substances in the hopes of preventing addiction, as well as patients who have already developed a substance use disorder. Team BMC athletes will help fight the opioid epidemic plaguing our community, raising funds for BMC’s adolescent, young adult and adult addiction programs.
Why Join Us
Join Team BMC to race in Boston’s only triathlon and help raise money to help fight addiction. You can register as an individual athlete, or even be a part of a relay team!
- Runners must raise $750 to be a part of Team BMC in the Boston Triathlon.
- Team BMC athletes will help fight the opioid epidemic plaguing our community, raising funds for BMC’s adolescent, young adult and adult addiction programs.
- Members of Team BMC receive:
- A complimentary training program, including organized runs and rides, swims and one-on-one personal attention.
- Team BMC Boston Triathlon apparel.
- Personalized fundraising page that makes it easy to share with family and friends.
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from our staff.
- Free entry into the 2017 Boston Triathlon. BMC will register all athletes with the Boston Tri and athletes should expect a confirmation email with completion.
Additional Resources and Information
- Why We Tri
- Boston Triathlon
- Our Impact
- BMC Boston Tri Beginner Training Plan
- BMC Boston Tri Advanced Training Plan