Mike’s 5K to Crush Substance Abuse
Join Team BMC in Mike’s 5K to Crush Substance Abuse. Walk or run through the beautiful streets of Milton to raise awareness, foster community and end the addiction epidemic. The Grayken Center for Addiction at Boston Medical Center is a beneficiary of the race and participants will raise critical funds to fight against the addiction epidemic plaguing our community.
Team BMC is comprised of hearty and dedicated participants from all levels of experience who are excited to represent Boston Medical Center and its mission of exceptional care, without exception. Participants are given the option to fundraise as a member of Team BMC in the Mike’s 5K to Crush Substance Abuse.
Members of Team BMC receive:
- Team BMC apparel
- Personalized fundraising page, making it easy to share with family and friends
- Custom fundraising tips and tricks from staff
- Plenty of content to help you learn more about BMC and the Grayken Center for Addiction
How to Join
Team BMC is not accepting applications for the Mike’s 5K to Crush Substance Abuse at this time. Please check back soon.
Additional Resources and Information
- Mike’s 5K to Crush Substance Abuse
- Mike’s 5K to Crush Substance Abuse Facebook Page
- Why We Walk/Run
- Our Impact